samedi 2 janvier 2010

Gratitude frame

Overcoming procrastination is also one of my goals this year, but one I will tackle in a couple of months (I have other priorities at the moment!). This does not mean that I can't at least TRY to do something about it from time to time!

So beating the iron will it's still hot, I started to think about my Gratitude frame yesterday: putting down some ideas on paper, selecting a new frame
, getting some scrapbooking supplies out... and I got to work this morning while Gaëtan was sleeping (and Jérôme too!).
I wanted something quite simple and tried not to worry too much about perfection: the focus was on finishing the frame and hanging it on the wall quickly, not spending days worrying about little details...

So this is what I came up with:
Supplies: random chipboard letters (from the latest to the oldest in my stash: Thickers by AC, Heidi Swapp, old Polar Bear Press, french brand Kesi'art... ), a bit of sewing and random bits and pieces of embellishment: brads (Basic Grey, Making Memories), ghost star from Heidi Swapp, a Prima flower, a metal flower from god knows where and when, some little gems, chipboard Thickers elements



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 2 - 365 (2)
- Admiring our big Ikea Christmas baubles before taking them down tomorrow...
Daily gratitude: A warm and comfortable home.
Coming back from a little frozen food shopping at Picard, I saw a homeless man trying to stay warm. I broke my heart to think of all the people who do not have a home, especially with the freezing temperatures we're having at the moment. I am so so grateful to have a roof above my head and living in a nice clean warm flat with my family.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire