lundi 4 janvier 2010

52 things in 2010

Inspired by Karen Grünberg's list, I've decided to list 52 things (in no particular order) I'd like to do this year... some are very dear to my heart, some are more frivolous; some I know I'll do, some I hope I'll do; some will be very easy to do, some will take some hard work... but none are impossible!

This list is not mandatory; it's only here to inspire me to try new things or do things that will make me happy/proud/more serene/excited...
  1. Watch the sun rise and set the same day (in winter and in summer)
  2. Walk across Paris (West-East)
  3. Walk across Paris (North-South)
  4. Create a Welcome Home wall art
  5. Clean my wardrobe
  6. Buy someone a present (unexpected and for no reason)
  7. Write a letter to Gaëtan telling him what he means to me
  8. Write a love letter to Jerome and mail it to him
  9. Put up photos of my family in the house
  10. Decorate my living room walls
  11. Decorate my bedroom walls
  12. Decorate Gaëtan's room
  13. Decorate the nursery
  14. Fill a jar with magical thinking (with G's funny or noticeable things)
  15. Take photos in a photobooth
  16. Spend a day by myself
  17. Spend a whole day with the girls (Spa day)
  18. Take a trip with a friend
  19. Go to London
  20. Go to Milan to visit my brother and SIL
  21. Go to Madrid to visit my friend A
  22. Sew something for myself
  23. Sew something for Gaëtan
  24. Sew something for a new baby
  25. Make art for a new baby
  26. Learn to knit
  27. Knit something
  28. Climb a mountain
  29. Hike for 2+ days
  30. Swim in the sea
  31. Go somewhere I’ve never been
  32. Donate €100 to charity
  33. Attend a concert
  34. Attend a theatre play
  35. Visit a museum
  36. Visit a new garden
  37. Plant a tree
  38. Grow flowers from seeds
  39. Grow some salad leaves
  40. Make a list of books I read with short reviews
  41. Read some poetry
  42. (Re)read Jane Austen's novels
  43. Make a pie crust from scratch
  44. Bake some macarons
  45. Pamper myself once per trimester
  46. Take a family walk (in the woods preferably) twice a month
  47. Go to church once a month
  48. Go to confession
  49. Go out with Jérôme once a month
  50. Take self-portrait with Gaëtan once a month
  51. Do a week-in-the-life project
  52. Make a baby
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan4 - 365 (4)
- Rosemary flower on a bright and chilly winter day...

Daily gratitude: Housecleaners.
I like the smell of a clean house... but not on my hands! I'm ok with vaccuing, cleaning the dishes but I hate ironing and window cleaning... I am grateful that we're able to have a housecleaner once a week.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire