dimanche 24 janvier 2010

First digital scrapbooking page

me is sooooo proud ;)

I downloaded Ali Edwards' free layered template and followed her great video tutorial. It was very easy and I love the result! And since it is fairly simple and there aren't too many embellishments, it doesn't look too 'fake'.
This is what I usually don't like about digi: they try too hard to make it look like the real stuff but you can tell the difference... and it looks tacky... a bit like plastic plants!

Anyway, here is it! I didn't want to think too much about the page, so I selected a few recent pictures of Gaëtan that I liked and just went for it.

Supplies: free layered template and free brush by Ali Edward; papers Give Freely and All you need (free 2peas kits); 13-month old boy homemade by me ;)

Enjoyed this so much that I might make more of them... not sure what to make of them though, as I'm not sure I'll be able to get it printed in France. I'll look into it...

And now I am looking forward to Ali's next feature on hybrid scrapbooking!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire