mardi 12 janvier 2010

0 emails

Deuxième jour où j'arrive à ne pas laisser accumuler la vaisselle et grand nettoyage de mes deux boîtes mails et les icônes du bureau de l'ordinateur... it feels sooooo good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan12 - 365 (12) -


Daily gratitude: Coffee
As a mother of a 1-year old, turning the light off WAY to late in the evenings because I can't put my book down and getting up WAY to early to my liking (and my need of sleep), I am in desperate need of something to wake me up in the mornings. Knowing that a hot cup of "Nes au lait" is waiting for me after my "morning mummy's duties" are over warms my heart. I am grateful to feel instant relief when I finally sit down at the kitchen table, close my eyes, smell the coffee and finally take that first sip.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire