jeudi 23 décembre 2010

December Daily - update + Day16

Here is a little update on project December Daily 2010: a big scare (for the babies) on the 15th followed by a lot of worries, changes of plans and tiredness have met that I haven't been able to update this blog with my pages... BUT I've been working on my pages nevertheless and apart from day12 (still waiting for some great birthday pics) and day13 (I still don't really know why I haven't made that page yet), I am currently almost up to date with the project. It's been really fun and interesting and I am already sad that it will come to an end in just a couple of days!

I haven't finished the journaling for Day15 (day of the big scare), so I'll post it later on. I haven't had the time to keep the daily diary and though I miss it, my time is better spend taking care of myself and the babies!
Less time also means less digi stuff: I only use the computer now to download my pictures, edit and print them. The rest is done with paper, embellishments and my trusty black pen for the hand-written journaling. Although I do miss the small digi part I used to do, I'm doing what must be done to keep up with this project and I'm happy with that.

Here is Day 16 page1:
page2:
Supplies: Girl's paperie sticker + green alpha stickers; Scenic Route circle sticker; Fancy Pants Tradition paper (2010); Making Memories Xmas tree paper (2009); black Faber-Castell pen.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire