lundi 13 décembre 2010

December Daily - Day 11

And here is Day11. I won't be able to do Day12 (Gaëtan's birthday) right now because the pictures I've taken are crap and I'm waiting to get better ones from my mum and/or sister. Once I know which pictures I can use, I'll be able to visualise my page!

page1:

page1 inside:

page2:


December 11:

Got up around 8am but fell asleep around 2am: that was a short night. Jérôme is still sleeping. It's the last day to do some crafting for Gaëtan's birthday tomorrow. So after breakfast, I start to cut out several circles of felt (from the various felt coupons I bought on Wednesday) to make some simple garlands, inspired by what Elise Blaha posted on her blog a few days ago (hers were grey but I want color!). G is playing with his little cars, so cute. I start sewing the circles a few cms from each other and the garlands turn out really cute (in my opinion). Even Gaëtan is saying "choli, choli" (= joli = cute) ;) He watching me sew really intensively! Then I do some baking for tomorrow's little birthday party: first some 'cannelés' batter (put in the fridge until tomorrow), then a chocolate cake I'm planning to decorate tomorrow. And finally, I am putting enough pressure on Jérôme to set up the tree, so he put his coat and goes to work on the terrasse (the tree trunk is massive and way bigger than the hole in the log we usually use to keep it straight). The tree is up during Gaëtan's nap, I go out for some grocery shopping and can start decorating the tree when Gaëtan wakes up. He's not really helping, but I let him play with the ornaments. They are not really valuable and playing/touching them is half the fun for him. He's coughing again and has a very runny nose. I took his temperature before he went to bed (38°C, slight fever but nothing major). Jérôme's still sick and not feeling well... Dinner for Gaëtan (not great but ok with some potato/carrot Mousseline mash), then pizza for us. And a little December Daily catch-up for me before going to bed early tonight!! It's 11pm and I just need to wrap Gaëtan's gifts and then I'm off to bed while Jérôme is doing his Tarte Tatin dough so it can rest in the fridge during the night.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire