jeudi 2 décembre 2010

December Daily - Day 1 (updated)

Keeping it very simple for the moment, although I have plans (but will I find the time?) to add more pictures + words on the other side of this page (done on Day2 and updated).

Update page2:Journaling: I was a bit disappointed with the Xmas street decorations (or lack of) around the WHSmith shop in Paris (Rivoli/Concorde/Vendôme), apart from the Guerlain shop which was absolutely breathtaking!

Supplies: Hero Arts alpha stamps, black Versafine ink, red Colorbox ink, Cherry Arte rubon number, Scenic Route sticker (2008 - red circle border + Wish), Ranger Diamond Stickles (on the 1), Love Elsie Noël sticker (2007).


Yesterday was a busy and emotional day (in a good way). I was very tired at the end of the day but started working on this page because I knew what I wanted to show and tell.

And I am now working on Day2 (with this morning pics) while the little one (soon to be the big one) is napping... I can do this!


PS: so yes, this means I'm pregnant and expecting twins (due in June, but they will probably arrive sooner). And yes, it means I've been feeling pretty exhausted the past few weeks/months ;) But we are really happy (and a bit scared!).

6 commentaires:

  1. Voici la plus belle des premières pages de dd! Et toutes mes félicitations pour cette merveilleuse nouvelle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congratulation! What a perfect "gift" :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like your day 2 page but what a fabulous day one you shared with us. congratulations and enjoy the moment.

    RépondreSupprimer