lundi 13 décembre 2010

December Daily - Day 10

I really love this project and what I've done so far. This is why I'm trying my hardest to keep up with it although I am now running quite late!

page1:

page2:


December 10:

Gaëtan spent his morning at Grenadine while I crafted and tidied the house. I picked him up around 12.30pm then put him to bed immediately so he could have a good nap before the show later that afternoon... I don't know if he was excited by the show or else but he didn't go to sleep until 2.15pm! Needless to say, he was sound asleep when I went to pick him up to get dressed to go to the show... poor baby. I would normally have let him sleep, but I really wanted to go and see if he would enjoy it. We were running late, he had a Pompot on the way, I droped the prom at the "prom parking lot" (!) in front of the Conservatoire, then ran upstairs to find a seat before the show started. It was a nice little show and Gaëtan laughed a few times, but not outstanding. Gaëtan was too 'stoned' during the first half to do anything other than sit in my lap and started getting interested by the other kids and his surrounding after a while. He then wanted us to move/walk and to climb up and down the folding seats! But he didn't cry or shout (proud mama!). After the show, we could pick up a gift from the mayor (choice between a CD, a book or a puzzle - I chose the wild animals puzzle) + a 'viennoiserie' (Gaëtan wolfed down his little pain au chocolat before I had time to grab a bite!). He then wanted to play in the play area outside but there was still some snow and it was very slippery. I bought a huge piece of Comté fruité at the market, then headed home a few moments before Zip arrived. We chatted, Gaëtan made his show (he was over-excited!) and got taped. When Jérôme arrived, I left with Zip to get the Japanese take-away (almost all the way up to the périph) and some pastries for dessert. When we got home, Fatou had already arrived and we sat down to eat our sushis. I hardly had time to eat a prawn one before I had to leave for my Grenadine meeting at 8.30pm. It was interesting but lasted for 3 hours! I was past hungry by that time and when I arrived home, the others were watching 'V for Vendetta' on the big screen. I ate some salad and my dessert, then joined them for the end of the film. I should have gone to bed when our guests left, but my mind was racing with what I had to do re: my new role as General Secretary. I gathered my thoughts in a little notebook (to be able to do a proper meeting summary later), then looked up a few details on the internet... I went to bed (and Jérôme as well) around 2am. Dear God, may the little one sleep tonight!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire