samedi 4 décembre 2010

December Daily - Day 3

Day 3 and I'm still doing this! So proud of myself and of all the others who are on board this great adventure ;)

page 1:
Journaling: writing down the birthdays, parties, holidays and future births; reflecting on a full year and imaging the next one full of surprises and possibilities for our family...

page 2:

Journaling: I'm so proud of you little boy! Standing on a chair you follow with great concentration what I'm doing and you want to help. You're getting better with pouring the sugar and you're doing less of a mess when stirring. On the other hand you're still asking regularly for little pieces of apple!

Supplies: JillyBeanSoup Xmas paper (2009), Pink Paislee Misletoe die cut (2009), Making Memories chipboard button (2009), AdornIt alpha rubons, Artemio stamp, Bazzill kraft cardstock.

December 3rd:
Jérôme woke me up at 9am: panic on board! Gaëtan was supposed to be at daycare and Jérôme at work but we didn't hear the alarm clock and Gaëtan was unusually still asleep. Well, at least we were rested ;)
Gaëtan spent the rest of the morning + lunch at daycare while I wrote my DD Day2 blog post. We stopped at Monoprix on the way back from Grenadine to buy a couple of items, incl. diapers (we are running seriously low). He took a fairly short nap (compared to yesterday) and woke up around 3pm. I managed to call the mason contractor (it turns out they sent the final quotation to the house in Auvergne!). After his afternoon snack, we baked an apple cake for tomorrow's lunch at my parents. He's getting quite good with the sugar, but is still a bit too enthusiastic when mixing!
Can't wait to tell my parents and sister the good news tomorrow... and see their surprise!! Hopefully only squeals of delight and no heart attack ;)

2 commentaires:

  1. I am proud that I made it to day 3, so let's give ourselves a pat on the back. The cake you made looks so yummy! The album is turning out lovely! Keep it up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your page simple but records all the details :) well done for day 3!!

    Thanks for you comment on my blog! It's fun seeing your December daily too!

    RépondreSupprimer