vendredi 3 décembre 2010

December Daily - Day 2

I worked on my second page for Day1 yesterday, then on Day2 and made 2 pages as well... I'm on a roll!

I've updated my previous post to include the second page for Day1 and here is Day2.

page1:

page2:
Journaling: installing the nativity set; building the Advent village; finding a place for the NOEL decorated letters; putting up the big Xmas balls in Gaëtan's room; putting the little Xmas magnets on the fridge.

Supplies: Hero Arts alpha stamps, black Versafine ink, Peeled paint Distress Ink, Lipstick Red Colorbox ink, American Crafts foil chipboard, old Scrapworks patterned paper (2007), Purple Onion stamp, Making Memories button flower (2009).


Even though I am trying to focus on one story/one activity per day for my December Daily pages (as Ali suggests), I would like to include a brief summary of what we did that day... but I still haven't found how I'm going to do that. In the meantime, I'm going to include it here on the blog!


December 2
Today was fairly quiet. Gaëtan stayed at home with me and we took the Xmas ornaments, decorations and the nativity set out of the cupboard. He was VERY interested in the big IKEA balls that he kept naming "ballon" (ie soccer ball). It was really cute so I decided to hang them in his room. Then he played with the Advent village I bought years ago on sale in London (best bargain buy ever!).
He then took a really big nap after lunch (allowing me time to work on my DD pages + answer a few emails + call the mason contractor in Auvergne), so the rest of the afternoon was spent reading some books and listening to some Christmas music (I bought a Christmas songs for children CD - in English - yesterday).

4 commentaires:

  1. Love the pages you've done so far. Can't wait to see more.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable photo of your son. Too cute. Love the small complementary photos as well. Nice job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. LOVE your page 2, Anne! Beautiful!!

    RépondreSupprimer