mercredi 24 mars 2010

February pages

Things are slowly getting back to normal and it feels gooood! No more stomach bug, no more teething, no more wake-ups in the middle of the night... The only remaining thing I could do without is waking up at 6.30am to start my day. Definitely too early for me! And try as I may, I cannot go to bed before 11.30pm... Something needs to change!

I've realised that I haven't shown my latest scrapbooking pages. March was a fairly good month (esp. the beginning) and I've managed to finish 5 LOs and a 6th is just waiting for my journaling.
I have also started Dina Wakley's Art Journaling 101 class at Get It Scrapped and it's taking some of my time away from scrapbooking (not that I am complaining!).

Here are the 2 pages I did in February (March pages in a following post):

Portage:
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock and October Afternoon papers; Thickers AC; frame Love Elsie; white rubons Basic Grey; journaling sticker Jenni Bowlin; brads and buttons.

Journaling reads:
(in French): Bien qu'un peu partagée sur cette expérience, j'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé porter Gaëtan en écharpe.
Au-delà des aspects pratiques, c'est la sensation de recréer un petit cocon où l'on sent son bébé tout contre soi qui est magique.
Et quand Gaëtan s'endormait dedans, j'avais juste envie que le temps s'arrête..."
Photo: feb09; texte: feb10

(roughly translated in English): Although I have mixed feelings about this, I've loved carrying Gaëtan in a wrap.
In addition to the practical side of things, the feeling of recreating a little cocoon where you can feel your baby close to you is magical.
And when Gaëtan fell asleep in the wrap, I just wished time would stand still..."
Picture: feb09; journaling: feb10


En avant:
Supplies: Fancy Pants papers; Fancy Pants stickers; AC Thickers; Cherry Arte star rubons.

Journaling reads:
(in French): "Voilà la façon dont tu te déplaces à 4 pattes: le genou gauche à terre et la jambe droite qui pousse sur le côté (jambe qui t'aidait déjà à avancer quand tu ne faisais que ramper). C'est une démarche un peu particulière, mais elle a l'air de te convenir alors fonce!"

(roughly translated in English): "This is the way you are crawling: left knee on the ground and right leg pushing forward (this is the leg you were already using to push yourself forward when you were still lying on your stomach). This sure is a strange way of crawling but it seems to suit you so go!"

1 commentaire:

  1. I could have almost written your post, except for the getting to sleep part. lol I need to do a layout about carrying Kieran in the wrap too. I loved it! I only bought a stroller in November when the weather started getting bad. I'm really looking forward to good weather so that I can use it again!

    RépondreSupprimer