dimanche 19 septembre 2010

LOAD - 1st page "Hello sweet baby"


A page I had started long before doing my LOAD project in June. I was stuck with the journaling block and didn't really know what I wanted to do except use some of Ali Edward's word art I had purchased several months earlier!

A page I am glad I finished:
- because honestly it was embarrassing to see it half-finished every. single. time I was sitting at my desk...)
- because I could then put it away in an album and start working on something new and fresh
- because it was - with all its flaws - "better done than perfect" and quite simply another precious memory preserved
and it is all that matters!

The journaling is about all the little everyday things I do (like singing to him, giving him kisses, cooking his meals etc...) for Gaëtan to show him how much I love him.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire