mercredi 1 septembre 2010

Hello September!


No grand plan, no promises, no pressure... just a desire to write again... keeping it simple to keep writing and posting... we shall see...


So hello September!

Hello new start!
September always feels like another January 1st: going back to our routines after the holidays/summer vacations, a month full of promises and fresh starts...

Hello September!
Hello new workshops!
Elise's BIG mini workshop has already started and Karen's Book of stories will soon follow. I love love love learning new things and getting an insight into other people's creative mind.

Hello September!
Hello new routines!
Gaëtan is now 20.5 mo and I'd like to do some new activities with him. Maybe a swimming class, a music class or a gym class... Going more regularly to the library and to the park... Hopefully it will also mean going to day-care for 1 or 2 afternoons per week (we're on several waiting lists) as he loooves being around other children.

Hello September!
Hello Fall!
This summer has not been the sunniest/hottest (at least where we were staying), so I'm ready to start a new chapter and head into Fall. I love autumn foliage, I love autumn fruits (apples, pears, plums, nuts) and vegs (pumpkins, parsnips), I love the long anticipation of Christmas and the holiday season...
I am especially looking forward to October, since my brother and sister-in-law will have their first baby around the 20th. I am sooo excited to meet you little miss C!!

So hello September!
Hello new dreams/hopes/projects for the coming months... I hope to be able to achieve/complete some of you before the end of the year!

We shall see... again, no pressure... I don't thrive under pressure, I hide...

See you around blog... hopefully not in 4 months!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire